Wirral Mandolin Lessons
Would you like to try a taster Mandolin Lesson?
Wirral Music Factory offers new students a 30 minute taster Mandolin lesson for just £7.50. This a good way for new students to meet their tutor and see if they enjoy the Mandolin lessons we offer.
To claim your taster Mandolin lesson, all you need to do is buy a single 30 minute lesson and at checkout in the coupon area type the word TASTER to get your discount on your first Mandolin lesson.
What will I learn in the Mandolin Lessons
At Wirral Music Factory our aim is to be as student-led as possible. We will encourage and develop the talent and passion you already have for your Mandolin and give you the tools you need to achieve your goals. If you want to learn and work through your Mandolin grades, we can guide you and show you the techniques and methods that will enable you to sound great. Some students want to learn their favourite songs, learn to read music, learn soloing techniques or performing in a band. Whatever you want to learn in the Mandolin lessons, we are here to help. Some students want to focus on specific areas of their Mandolin playing to develop and improve them. Some of these areas include;
- Mandolin Soloing Techniques (Modal scales, Arpeggios, Chord Approaches, Intervals)
- Learn Mandolin Grades
- Learn songs (Further technical study may be needed)
- Song development and structures
- Mandolin Improvisation and Playing Techniques (Alternate picking, cross-picking, tremolo, double stops, slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs)
- Music Styles (Although the folk/traditional genre would be main principle)
- Reading Music & Theory
- Playing with a soloist or band
Where are the Wirral Mandolin lessons held?
All our Mandolin lessons take place at Wirral Music Factory music factory. Wirral Music Factory is based in birkenhead, a short walk from Hamilton Square train station. We have on-site parking (subject to spaces being available)